Andrega Silverflame

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 23:27:53 +0000 (GMT)

Having looked her up, this is an NPC I really don't understand. Way back in 1602 she was good enough to make a mess of Kallyr - admittedly Kallyr was, according to the new timeline, only 16 at the time. But in BA, she's presented as a suitable opponent for starting PCs. An base CC of 20W, effective CC of 3W2^10 sounds a bit high for PC opposition to me, although it is on a par with Kallyr's stats in OiD. So which is she meant to be? Starting PC level, or Kallyr level? There's a difference!

Jane Williams