Re: Re: Babs Gori

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 01:46:19 -0800 (PST)

> Seriously, as news of the siege passes over the
> lands, all manner of
> defenders of Earth and Storm may come to its aid. Of
> the former, Babs
> Gori provide one of the natural outlets. Of course,
> they don't have
> to be written in directly, but a "who may arrive"
> roster (grey text
> box!) of characterful possibles and ideas could
> prove a useful
> adjunct beyond the certainties and primaries.

Erantha Gori, Maran gori and all the Exiles lassies are welcome at WW, but I don't think the heortlings will appreciate that arrival.

Maybe the Lunars like to provoke them with some Tarshite/Hon-eel reference and when the earthmaids charge rightly on (like Gwindor at Nirnaeth Arnoediad) the siege machines of the Empire exterminate them to the last man.... ehm: I meant "woman".

Gian

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Search - Find what you�re looking for faster http://search.yahoo.com