Re: Re: Broyan's family

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 00:09:57 +1300

At 03:15 PM 3/9/04 +0000, you wrote:

>It is also appropriate that Larnsti remain 'unfettered' which could
>mean no mnarriage bond or acknowledged dependents.

Three observations: Larnste is a crippled god so there is always going to be some element of fixation in their activities. Secondly one could argue that Larnsti should not live under the same roof for two nights in a row by the same logic. However there is at least one group that does and they magically compensate for it. Thirdly Larnsti does have a bond of some sort with Orenoar (although she then leaves him for Acos).

So it is possible for a Larnsti form an attachment. The question is what they do to compensate for their attachment. I can think of a number of possibilities, many of which would not please the significant other if they knew about it.

--Peter Metcalfe