Supplies; Smugglers; Ornol Quicktongue

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 16:50:25 -0000

There seems to be general agreement that sympathizers are smuggling supplies and weapons into Whitewall to relieve the beseiged.

Given our understanding of the fortress and the developing siege, any ideas on how this would happen?

Ducks poling up unknown limestone caverns and supplying the fortress from beneath? If this is the case then any suppliers must be dealing with the ducks directly.

As far as smugglers go we have Ornol Quicktongue and his Argan Argar band from Legacy of Pavis, and we know the Lunars eventually find them out and capture most of the clan before Ornol and his followers escape to Pavis.

Widow's Tale also establishes Eurhol's Vale as being a "backdoor" to Whitewall. I'm not sure how this fits in with the duck supply runners.

-Mitch