Re: FOUNDATION DOC: Forces and Numbers

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 20:47:01 -0000

[I don't disagree with you in the slightest, Jeff. ILH-1 is officially clear on the fact. I'd also be especially interested to see if Martin has any further sub-system at the rank of Warlord, corresponding with the Tarsh War terms.

I know moderately little about Tatius, but Peter is quite right when he points out that he might prefer the title 'Three/Two Star General' of 'General of Three/Two Stars' in polite company. Such ranks do remain in the character, if not official protocol, of the Imperial Army. Officially, Tatius is a Warlord, and that's that. But when dining with fellow Dara Happan officers, *please* don't call him a Warlord. His [port] glass will be set down with a frosty chink! ;)]