New poll for whitewall

From: whitewall_at_yahoogroups.com
Date: 12 Mar 2004 00:47:15 -0000

Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the whitewall group:

One of the challenges of any creative,
multi-facted group with a definite
outcome in mind is how to translate the creative flow of email discussion into
end documents. To help in this, we have created a Wiki White Wall site:
http://www.eparsnip.f2s.com/phpwiki/inde x.php. It has the potential to
significantly cut email if a majority
of us work directly on Wiki instead.
Does it work for you? Please let
us know. You can tick more than one.

  o I think its a great tool, possibly the best thing for RPG since the invention of the D20.   o It s a useful tool, and I see myself contributing to the site.   o I like the idea, but find the concepts still a little daunting.   o I'm still on the learning curve, but find using the site fairly straight-forward.   o I'd read the site for reference, but not contribute.   o I have problems with the implementation.   o I have problems with site organisation.   o I have problems with the concept. I don't like   o We need clearer protocols for the site to work properly.   o It's a bit anarchistic, but I have a great confidence in self-organising systems. It will evolve.   o I thinkits a poor tool, and am not tempted to use it.   o I'm about 400 emails behind... you folk have a WEB SITE? Kool....