Re: Scathach the Iron Shrew

From: Oliver Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 17:14:16 -0600

Jeff said:

> For what it is worth, I think we have too many prominent vingans just with
Kallyr and Leika. Let's not add another if we can avoid it.

I don't know, I think there's a certain tension that can be derived because she's an ex-Vingan. She tried Vinga and didn't like it and left the cult after a short time. Now she's defiantly anti-violence. That's something for men,

> Like Jane, I like Oliver's writeup - is there anyway she can be rewritten
as a nonvingan (maybe she used to be Bevaran?)?

Thanks. Having said the above I can certainly do a rewrite if that's what people want.

Oliver