Kitori.

From: Alex Ferguson <abf_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 05:13:17 +0000

On Sun, Mar 14, 2004 at 08:41:08PM -0800, Chris Lemens wrote:
> The Volsaxi tribe was
> formed when Tarkalor decided he did not like the
> Kitori -- a tribe of humans, uz, and perhaps others
> that were darkness-oriented.

Or a cultural formation involving the man and darkness runes, but not necessarily precisely in that combination. :-/

As was alluded to before, there's not much on the Kitori, and what there is apparently already crypto-Gregged, and caveated as likely to be Gregged again, from what I understand. (Presumbly as in the proverb, future Gregging not necessarily sparing the earlier ones either, which aren't even currently public...)

Cheers,
Alex.