Re: Imperial Army ranks

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 14:42:12 -0000

Simon said:

> That's why I think the safest way is to give the other commanders
an honorary
> rank as a Lunar, on a case by case basis, with that honorary rank
being the
> rank we can work with. You'll have the situation where the Golden
Count of
> the Blazing Riders is given the same rank as the Crushing Hooves of
the Sons
> of Kargzant (or whatever the titles may be) even though the first
outranks
> the second in the Yelmic heirarchy.

That sound fine to me. I have no problem with anything Martin has said on the subject either. What I want for purely selfish reasons is a simplified version I can work with. Using Lunars ranks as a crutch is fine, the Roman terms are probably fairly familiar to people. I just want an easy opt out option to avoid a level of detail I'm personally uncomfortable with. Keep it in by all means though!

Oliver