Re: Re: Scathach the Iron Shrew

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 2004 21:06:59 +0000 (GMT)

Agreed. Thirded, in fact.

> > If insight into Vingans is useful, she could have
> easily gained such
> > insight without joining the cult. ...
> she could have sought
> > shelter within a Vingan temple for some time after
> being uprooted from her homelands.

"For some time..." and she wouldn't have sat around being useless while she was there. I wonder if she held a similar position in a major Vingan temple for a bit? And she who manages the food manages the power: lesser than the temple priestesses, yes, but she'd overrule any junior initiate who just dropped in, at least if they wanted somewhere to sleep and something to eat. Put it back a decade or two, how early can we get it and still fit the history? It could be *very* amusing to have half the senior Vingans in Whitewall trying *not* to automatically obey her orders out of habit :)

Jane Williams