Re: Re: FOUNDATION: Numbers at the Siege

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:59:26 +0000 (GMT)

> The only reason I go one tiny step further is that
> it seems that rag-
> tag band of defenders are getting a characterful and
> colourful bunch
> of herobands, foreign helpers and warriors! We
> Lunars must try and
> compare on an evocative level. :)

Then I suggest you recall those Baboons and their catapult.

No, you're right, the Lunars with all their mix of weird and wonderful cultures *should* give far more opportunities for this sort of thing than the defenders. Not that I can help myself, not being a Lunar-lover in any way.

Go through Tarsh War and pick up some units from there?

Jane Williams