Re: Lunar Heroes

From: Gianfranco Geroldi <giangero_at_...>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 12:55:45 -0800 (PST)

In short:
Rodin Fastlenn is a Carmanian Lunar Crack Crossbowman from my campaign. He is the Parides sneaky shooter type, but as I said before, he should be fit. He is an Hazar originally, but under the Lunar training he adopted Antheus (almost forgotten herocult of Bindle Carmanian Crossbowmen) and happily killed defenders at the ramparts of Whitewall.
He is an officer, but not a general/fereshori. More like a captain/dekuron (mounted artillery).

Another one is Joshfar Wildbow, sable auxiliary from Borderlands, recruited by the Lunars as scout and figuring as reluctant commander of the antelope lancers once the actual commander has been killed by some Orlanthi hero.

A third one is Assuar, Lunar wizard of renown ability who has helped revitalize the Watchdog of Corflu and now, following the army, has joined the besieging forces to help using strange devices to break the magic enforced walls of white(bear).

We should use some "Black" Odaylans too, like the evil Numenoreans: some ursine Orlanthi from Sylila who follow the Moon Bear cult and crush the life out of some girlish StormChildren... I suggest three bear brothers.

Are they what you were looking for?

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam http://mail.yahoo.com