Outside the gates?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 08:06:43 +0000 (GMT)

> (Question: *why* would they engage in combat before
> the gates? Why leave
> the walls? I'd like them to, especially in the
> summer of 1620, but we need
> rationales. To stop approaching siege engines?

Hero challenges are the obvious, yes, but maybe we need more.

If new support arrives, how does it get in? Open the gates, ride out to support them?

Raids to destroy specific Lunar objectives: supplies, sacred objects, people.

Don't we have a rather nasty breach in the walls that needs defending?

Air-borne battles, where some people land/crash in the wrong place?

Jane Williams