Re: Outside the gates?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 12:32:24 -0000

> They have [simper]... penguin keets..
>
> Waaaaaaayyyyyy Kooooooooooooooooooooooool!!!!

Hi John, you have to thank Michael (Schwartz) for that! :) I honestly can't remember how an old discussion on Victorian/Edwardian HeroQuest turned to keets (well, okay, I've got an idea), and who exactly mentioned what (mails since lost...) but I seem to remember Vormaini Samurai keets coming up, who may or may not have been related to 6-ft tall Lovecraftian albino penguin keets.

> 'Swashbuckling Dueymakt Daredevils vs Penguin killa keets in the
icy eastern
> isles'... there's gotta be an angle i can work.

One wonders if there is a durulz 'acting' troupe that travels across Glorantha peddling these sorts of stories, led by a cross-dressing, cigar-smoking duck not so loosely based on a certain Mr. Edward D. Wood, Jr.

(an old duck actor based on Martin Landau's portrayal of Bela Lugosi, who made his name playing Delecti and vampires... now there's an idea for a character)

I could bring this back on topic by suggesting that this durulz acting troupe is holed up in Whitewall during the siege. But I value my health...

Stu.