Re: Earth forces at WW

From: andrejarosch_at_...
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 14:47:48 EST

Hello my friends

Jeff wrote:
> There is one Earth Priestess ready-made for this siege: Beneva Chan, the
> wife of exiled king Kallai Rockbuster. She's was supposedly the
> greatest Ernaladan Priestess in Sartar at the time of the Rebellion.

Agreed

> She left Colymar lands following Starbrow's Rebellion (along with
> Kallai). She'd be about 60 years old at the time of WW and she should

"Sartar High Council" describes her as middle ages women. Maybe "middle aged" is different for you than for me.
But if we assume that heortling women are consided adults with initiation (12 to 15 years old?), and that they die at about 65 years, a middle aged women is 40.

40 years old in 1613 would make her 46 - 48 during the siege.

> die during the siege if present. Oh, and better yet, she HATES Kallyr.
> Which makes for some good plots and roleplaying opportunites.

She dislikes Kallyr, yes, but does that mean that she HATES her?

> Maybe we have Kallai already dead (of heartbreak, following his nephew's

Good idea, but can we "kill" a major character of Starbrows rebellion without a heroic death?
:-)

And Roderick wrote before that:

> What can the Ernaldans do for us?
> Grow food
> Store food
> SNIP
Very good. This list gives me a lot of good plot hooks for my own campaign. :-)

Cheers

André