RE: Whitewall - tactical scale map, death star Whitewall

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 08:52:59 -0800

This is fantastic Joerg!!!

My only quibble is that I think that the Tor should be higher - the Rock of Whitewall should be higher than the hillback. We should either draw an additional elevation line on the Tor, or drop one from the Hillback. I think we should add one. Prior to Tarkalor's Bridge, Sesarto carved a wide, windy staired path up the Rock. That's part of the reason that Whitewall was considered so inaccessible.

Jeff