Re: Lunar camp site

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 15:44:04 -0800 (PST)

Donald Oddy
> This leads me to a question, just how competent
> is Jorkandros supposed to be? I've assumed him
> to be reasonably competent but perhaps too
> set in DH traditions to make proper use of all
> his forces. Here he's made another mistake
> setting up his main camp on the opposite side
> of a steep ravine rather than on the plateau
> next to WW. I assume even he would also put
> some troops on the plateau, perhaps that's the
> camp that's overrun after the BatBlat as I don't
> see the defenders sallying out all the way to
> the main lunar camp.

Perhaps there is insufficient wood for fires on the plateau. If there's little wood and Solar leaders won't let their troops mess around in the much for peat (or mythically won't burn earth), then having to haul wood up to the plateau limits the cap there.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - More reliable, more storage, less spam http://mail.yahoo.com