RE: Re: The Bat-Blat

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 10:39:16 -0800

Ian is absolutely right here. This is not a feat - but involves, rituals, community support, heroquests, etc. It involves the prayers of all the Colymar, Lismelder and Malani women who seek vengeance for the Bat's annihilation of their kin. It involves the prayers of Orlanthi throughout Sartar and Heortland. It involves the presence of heroes and disciples - all who are supporting the ritual arming of Orlanth's son to lead them into battle with his father's aid. Etc.