RE: Kallyr and Storms

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:42:01 -0800

> There's also the Sartar High Council writeup, which
> has her in the Orlanth Thunderous position. In fact,
> p103 in WF, she's explicitly stated as being a priest
> of Orlanth Thunderous. Yes, this was written in
> pre-Vinga days, but that's Thunderous, not Rex or
> Adventurous.

 I think we have to assume that this has been effectively trumped by OiD - or it means that the Seven Winds are really really flexible. For what it is worth, once upon a time, the thought was that there would be no Vanganth cult. Instead, fly would simply be a type of Thunderous magic (Adventurous followers - Warriors as I still prefer to call them - would leap not fly). I still prefer that.

Jeff