RE: Re: Bat-Blat

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:01:17 -0800

I think there should be plenty of opportunities for players (not NPCs) to affect aspects of the outcome. Are the players Colymar? Well it is up to them whether they can free their lost kin and ancestors. The players' actions will help determine how many of the defenders die fighting the Bat Guards, etc.

The big picture stuff we should determine - but still leave plenty of chances for player driven results. Big picture: Orlanth is manifest, the Bat gets whacked, the Lunars suffer a major defeat that Tatius manages to exploit by raising the stakes.