RE: Re: Bat-blat, Aroka

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 20:22:30 -0800

Peter - I am not in favor of the Bat going to Pameltela (assuming it even can cross the ocean before expiring). Mythically, whacking the Bat at WW makes the most sense (goshsakes - this is first tier Orlanth mojo). Orlanth is more than up to killng the manifestation of the Bat.

Thematically, I *want* the Orlanthi to feel reassured by the Batblat. I want their doubts dispelled. That way, it takes a year for the defenders to realize that it didn't matter. They are still doomed and now their very god is endangered.

As to Tatius, I fully agree.