Re: Bat-blat, Aroka

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 15:05:29 -0000

I am aware that I might be a lone voice here, so I'll back off if this is working for everyone else...

I'm cautious about using the Aroka myth. Why? Because in its various forms that myth seems to be about a: dragon slaying b: how storm includes water. I'm not sure it is that appropriate, or that it helps us creatively to fit the results into Whitewall. Plus I think it sends us down the lease creative path, re-using an old HQ. HeroQuest has few enough HeroQuests detailed and this is a good chance for us to work in a new one. There is a lot of creative talent here to be just re-using Aroka.