RE: Re: Bat-blat, Aroka

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 11:00:05 -0800

I still agree with Nick - storywise the Bat should be killed (or returned to hell I you prefer) at Whitewall. This whole fiction that the Bat flew South to Pameltela is samura-keets stuff. Why are folk reluctant to have the defenders kills the Bat? Geez, the Lunars kills Orlanth at whitewall - can't we give the Orlanthi the consolation prize of having killed the Bat?

Jeff