Re: Uroxi

From: Chris Lemens <chrislemens_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 14:52:36 -0800 (PST)

I'm a little behind, so if this is already passe, just use that scroll bar to your right.

> From: "Nick Brooke" <Nick_at_...>
> By all means let's have the hot breath of
> the Bull as one of the Seven Winds.

I still don't like this idea, but I guess I'll give. I'd identify the seven storms purely as Orlanth subcults. I'd also make Helamakt the last standing one. When he falls, it brings out the seven winds -- a different thing than the seven storms in John's ST quote -- and that is Orlanth, or maybe Orlanth and his brothers.

> BTW, Orgwaha Blue Llama works for me: let's use him!

I'll write him up if no one else has chimed in.

Chris Lemens

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance Tax Center - File online. File on time. http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html