Re: Aroka and Enkoshons

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 23:42:23 +0000 (GMT)

http://www.geocities.com/bernuetz/mything/enkoshons.html.
> There Tarena the
> Blue Woman is freed by Vadrus (unfortunately).

For the sake of completeness, I'd ppoint out that there also exists a Humakti hijack of this story.

http://www.jane-williams.me.uk/glorantha/stories/dragons.cfm

Invented purely because we Humakti had a dragon to kill and a river to rescue, and we wanted our own myth instead of pretending to be Orlanth. Probably of no use whatsoever in this context, of course.

> Aroka still seems to eb the better option.

Or the straight Seven Winds thing, with no draconic connection needed.

Jane Williams