Re: Bat-Blat

From: Trotsky <TTrotsky_at_...>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 02:38:32 +0000

Jane:

>I bow to your superior zoological knowledge, mine
>having been acquired entirely from Google :)
>
>So it's insectivorious (sp?) is it?

They'd have to be freaking big insects, but, yes, it resembles an insectivorous bat (though, what with the tentacles and all, probably not any specific type thereof). As Benedict points out, a giant fruit bat isn't exactly reminiscent of a scary death-god anyway.

>And, more to the
>point, entirely dependent on echo-location? Oh, goody!

Unless we *want* to give it something else as a chaos power, yes. The thing probably can see (it has eyes, after all) but not very well, I shouldn't think.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic