Re: storms and winds

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 12:46:14 -0000

Jane Williams

> And then, later, will have to call "Orlanth" back by
> means of a sacrifice. So far I'm blank as to what this
> is. And as to whether it means Kallyr has to be
> present at the end of the siege. It looks horribly as
> if she has to be one of those bodies, (if she's
> identified as Orlanth, and Orlanth is dead....?)
> which, while not completely impossible, would make
> things *very* complicated!

There is this Stormfall account in KoS which has Orlanth torn up into only 48 parts, just one step from being fatal rather than just lethally inconveniencing.

In the Greater Darkness, however, we know that Orlanth entered the Underworld very much in a single piece, although various Thunder Brothers might have been perceived as remaining active in the Surface World, even though most ended up in Maggotliege's Hall by the time the reunited Lightbringers entered. Whether dead or "not dead but sleeping" doesn't really matter, either.

Speaking of which: If Tatius knows that he suppresses Ernalda as well, does this affect HonEel's Heruvernalda identification of She Who Waits?