Re: storms and winds

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 13:05:55 +0000 (GMT)

> I think this could work very well indeed. A plot
> Broyan and Kallyr would come up with, kept very
> secret
> indeed. Those two would know what was really going
> on.
> Minaryth might. But to everyone else, the tricking
> and
> outlawry would be real. Ow. Ow. OW. For someone who
> depends that much on loyalty to and from followers,
> that is going to *hurt*.

And thinking further about that, this gives me the reasoning for the change in personality between the Kallyr I documented based on KoS, WF, and so on, (the open and friendly one) and the one in OiD: stern, unapproachable. After a year or so of being betrayed by everybody in sight and having to put up with it to make the ritual work, she *would* have changed.

I'm starting to feel quite guilty about this. Every time I start writing seriously about Kallyr I end up doing something horrible to her.

Jane Williams