Re: Re: Septimation

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:24:21 EST

In a message dated 22/03/04 16:05:40 GMT Standard Time, stu_stansfield_at_... writes:

> Very true and a good point. And fustuarium as a punishment inflicted
> by comrades is renders an inclusivity to the situation that is highly
> appropriate for Lunars.

While I quite like the concept of the punishment it seems too cruel and brutal for the enlightented lunars - Carmanians, Dara Happans - no problems, make them bit their own thumbs off, so it may go on in the Lunar Army, but for Lunar Vexillae (as opposed to "ethnic" regiments) I would think something along the lines of sending one in seven to a Danfive Xaron punishment battalion would be more appropriate.

I also read "septimation" and think "septic".

"General, that Vexilla has gone septic, chop it off. "

Keith