Re: Honourable Lunars?

From: Tim Blackler <tim_blackler_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:39:57 +0000

At 00:36 23/03/2004, you wrote:
> >Donald:
> >> That doesn't need the invention of a special postion, any YT officer
> >> could have that attitude to honour
> >
> >Are there Humakti on the Lunar side of the battle? I'd
> >have doubted it myself, but don't know much about
> >Lunars.
>
>ISTR some Humakti in Carmenia, I think there are some differences
>in the cult though.

The Carmanian aspect of Humakt doesn't have a Honour/Truth affinity (I don't have the ILH to hand but I think its Combat, Sword, Battle). So they may be Humakti, but probably ain't that honorable.

Also I seem to remember that Humakt came to Carmania, as a Spolite death god, even though Huamkt is classes amoung the good gods, his worshippers attitudes might be tainted by their Spolite attitudes .