Re: Honourable Lunars?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:19:32 +0000 (GMT)

> The Carmanian aspect of Humakt doesn't have a
> Honour/Truth affinity (I
> don't have the ILH to hand but I think its Combat,
> Sword, Battle).

Wot, no Death??

> So they
> may be Humakti, but probably ain't that honorable.

Probably not. But I just wonder about the reaction of a Heortling-based Humakti to either Carmanian Humakti or YTs. They'd probably assume that the Humakti was honourable and that the YT was a disgusting traitor who cheats in fights (well, his god did!). Until proved otherwise, in either case. Which could be rather fun.

Jane Williams