Re: Honourable Lunars?

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 12:53:15 -0000

Tim:
> ur right, Battle, Combat, Death.
>
> According to one write up I've seen, Carmanian Humakt is also the
> Executioners God, what with that can a Spolites love (indeed
worship
> although that would probably be seen as tainted by G) of death for
it's own
> sake, it could make for some interesting encounters (who said the
Shargashi
> were hard !!!!!)

Carmanian Humakt an Executioners' God? Hmmm, cheers Tim. That offers a different subtext to the 'Lunar executioner' concepts I was playing around with. Nevermind fraternal military slushyness among foes, dark fiends wielding huge falchions with a half reognisable air of a Spolite taint sounds fun, too.

"Greetings, Brother of the Sword! And it's... er... a mighty big one too... I salute you in the name of Death and... er... waitaminute...!" SWING... CHOP! *Schllluuuurp*... THUD. *bounce* *bounce* *bounce*.