'Lunar executioner'

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 15:25:24 +0000 (GMT)

> Carmanian Humakt an Executioners' God?

> "Greetings, Brother of the Sword! And it's... er...
> a mighty big one too...

It's called Terminus Est. Or am I in the wrong universe here?

I wonder if each regiment (insert title of other large group here) would need their own Executioner for general disciplinary matters? Or at least, if the idea could be tried out briefly? Because if so, I'm sure some bright spark would come up with the KoKo Solution:

And so we straight let out on bail
A convict from the county jail,
Whose head was next
On some pretext
Condemned to be mown off,
And made him Headsman, for we said,
"Who's next to be decapited
Cannot cut off another's head
Until he's cut his own off"

Trouble is, Humakt being the sort of god he is, the poor sod probaby *would* have to chop his own head off :(

Jane Williams