RE: Fw: Re: [Glorantha]Retrofitting Fimbulwinter into KoS

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 07:56:37 +0000 (GMT)

>> It's post-1602, as that's when it was last

> tried, he
> > says.
>
> Presumably someone tried a short LBQ in response to
> the Lunar invasion.

That would be my assumption.

> In
> > fact, we know the Iceland one took 7 days, and
> the
> > CHDP one normally took 14 (So if they're the
> same, she compressed it. Could be.)
>
> Or she left a bunch of steps out. Less powerful,
> but much
> easier. Most recorded LBQ's are subsets of the LBQ -
> with the toughest or unknown bits removed.

And we know of at least one method of shortening it by leaving out the entire Westfaring. Ask Humakt for a short-cut to being dead. Go to hell, go directly to hell, do not pass Western Gates, do not collect.... well, it's probably more significant than �200.

Jane Williams