Betrayal of Count Lukus

From: illuminate33 <inarsus-ferilt-z_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 17:47:45 -0000

Sample Reason for Yelmalion Betrayal:

Yelmalions betrayed us in Aurochs Hills, Battle of Iceland. After we invaded the south heortland and used Harvar's agents to improve the communication of North Dayseneras Revivalists and South Monroghians, it seems that their relation was firm....

(Perhaps similar to the relation of Sables of Hungry Plateau and
Prax Sables.)

but that was fake and Lukus plotted to betray us, Tatius arrogantly used Sun Dome Templars as shock troops missileproofs, in manner of typical Dara Happans in Whitewall....thus Palangio's failure was repeated.

(Excerpt from Diary of Fazzur Wideread)

(If I understand correctly, Dayseneras and Monroghian Split is
greatly from Gwandorling Saga, but I am not sure how it can be tuned to Whitewall setting without the risk of being gregged, as Yelmalion Archenemy, Kitori. Perhaps Robin Laws unpublished novel "PoT" suggested something about the relation of Monrogh and Tarkalor?

We might safely be able to assume that when current Count Lukus was young, still Monrogh was alive.....)

TI