New Environs Map

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 12:03:29 -0000

Thanks, Nick, for putting this up on the Wiki.

The map still hasn't much of a scale, yet.

If you want any feature included, tell me which, and where. Preferably via the Wiki or by uploading altered versions of the jpg.

However, since every conversion to jpg reduces the quality of the image, I propose that I prepare some master bmp or tiff file from which the web maps can be generated.

Preferably a vectorized version usable in a GIS system, but that's far from now.

If anybody here has experience with such beasts, speak up!

Joerg