Banners

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 23:10:57 -0000

>. We've spoken of Lunar regiments, vexilla and banners, but
> I've not seen (or missed) mention of Broyan's banner (if he has
one).

I'm sure he does, I like your ideas, and for the sake of completeness, I went hunting in "Helden" for something I was sure I remembered from there. It turns out I'd remembered it wrong, but.... "The honour standard was of silver cloth, billowing in the stormgust.  Three red deer, a single star: Kallyr Starbrow's personal device."

John, is that still accurate? I'm sure I remember it as being a double-headed something or other at one point, probably from an earlier version of "Helden".