Re: Banners

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 30 Mar 2004 17:10:37 +1000

>"The honour standard was of silver cloth, billowing in the storm-
>gust. Three red deer, a single star: Kallyr Starbrow's personal
>device."
>
>John, is that still accurate? I'm sure I remember it as being a
>double-headed something or other at one point, probably from an
>earlier version of "Helden".

It's as accurate as it ever was, in that I made it all up. :) I too recall the 'double-headed haggar' (hawk) that was part of the device in an earlier draft, but it seems to have been dumped when I did the Helden HW rewrite. Whether on advice from Issaries or on some personal dissatisfaction, I'm afraid I don't now recall.

Cheers

John