Re: The BatBlat

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2004 10:36:34 -0000

You know, the one abiding impression that I am left with from our ruminations is that we may start to become desensitised to the horror of the bat. In the old days the mere thought that terror oming to our neighbourhood would send the stoutest warrior on the first bus out of dodge. Of course with Heroquest we have other options. We have quantified hero's such as Kallyr and Broyan who manage the unimaginable and drive off the weapon of mass destruction, the crimson bat. We can now have characters that will not run and may even telport/fly and mele on the [starship] bridge on the bat. Great times, but lets not forget the sheer horror of the thing!

Cheers
Rob