Re: Re: The BatBlat

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 13:41:26 EST

In a message dated 02/04/04 19:33:53 GMT Daylight Time, rjremr_at_... writes:

> Well, a howdah doesn't visually do it for me (and has never been noted
> before).

The cover of Wyrm's Footprints has some sort of roofless shed with (what I I presume to be) spear wiedling infanty inside. I think Dan Barkers bat pic in Tales had a more howdah-like howdah.

Having said that, I suspect this only works when the bat is under control. When it is out of control, it falls off.

Keith