Re: Re: The BatBlat

From: kmnellist_at_...
Date: Fri, 2 Apr 2004 17:10:50 EST

In a message dated 02/04/04 21:33:43 GMT Daylight Time, rjremr_at_... writes:

> So, two out of five visual depictions have a howdah, and they are both by
> the same artist...

If we had seven depictions we might be able to say that it wears the howdah on two out of seven days - or even three out of seven (I'm thinking half full, half empty, full) leaving it howdah-free on dying and black when serious feeding happens.

I do not think the howdah is a permanent fixture but, partly because of the Trekkie idea, i feel compelled to have a "bridge".

Keith