Re: Whitewall Presentation at Tentacles

From: John Hughes <john.hughes_at_...>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 15:36:30 +1000

Thanks guys

Given the range of the topic and the limitations of a Powerpoint presentation, we really only need a few sentences for each slide, and and perhaps a few paras for the speaking notes. If I get stuck on summarising areas I don't feel expert in, I'll certainly flag the list. Wiki has already most of the stuff we're likely to need however. And the more we use it to summarise the background and our discussions, the easier my job becomes.

I'll make sure all contributions are named.

Philip, I'll certainly be making the final presentation available in some form. Given the way I use graphics however, It could easily be 60 Meg or more in raw form.

John

John Hughes
Centre for Aboriginal Economic Policy Research Australian National University
Canberra ACT 2600