Re: Now what?

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 11:55:36 -0000

> By way of info for folk, I've had some notes from Greg Stafford
relating to
> the siege, and am awaiting his confirmation about passing these on.
I'll
> obviously report as soon as I am able.

And I'm chatting to Steve Martin about various things including assorted numbers of Storms/Winds and the "Vingkot sacrifices to get Orlanth back" sub-plot. Will report back when I know what I'm allowed to mention (at present, nothing).

> As for the stalling speed of a recently fed Crimson bat with a
coconut attached to its
> leg and a howdah tied to its hairs... I don't even want to think
about it. :)

Though I think we *do* need to sort out what narrative effect the Bat is intended to give. We can then work out sizes and stalling speeds from that, if we need to. It sounds as if we agree on approx size and the presence of a howdah, possibly not on the amount of damage it should do just by flying past.

> The areas that seem to invite further work and detailing are
>
> * Core NPCs

And with Broyan and Kallyr at least, we need to check with Issaries before we clash with them. I would suggest that the "Broyan development team" get in touch directly.