Re: Digest Number 81

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2004 22:39:41 -0000

Hmm, I'm somewhat short of time, and if I don't start work on the stuff I promised John for "Thunder Brothers" soon he's going to be very upset.

But there are areas I'd *better* cover.

The Herewardi, our initial group of Humakti. Should be able to do you a basic writeup of the heroband/Legion and their subcult fairly fast. How much detail do you want?

Kallyr. Currently under intensive discussion with Steve. Then we need to appoint someone to stop me after the first 10,000 words or so :)

And, by association, the Vingans, unless John wants to do them.