Re: Kallyr arrives, departs, etc.

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 14:34:51 -0000

> > Just a wild thought - perhaps she was captured by the Lunars
> > and they either didn't realise who she was or they referred
> > the matter up the command line and she escaped before they
> > decided what to do with her.

I don't buy this either. Maybe Broyan and Kallyr argued? I can well imagine friction between 'High King' and destined to be King Kallyr. The way OiD paints Kallyr I can imagine a few 'Kots balls!' being directed at her by Broyan.

A Monstrous Birth scenario by Martin Dick gives examples of how intrigue can affect those supposedly working towards a common goal, albeit in an alternate future.

Rob