RE: Kallyr arrives, departs, etc.

From: donald_at_...
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 23:16:36 GMT

In message <000f01c42009$94fd01a0$0302a8c0_at_master> "Jane Williams" writes:

>That's such a lovely picture that it's just got to happen sometime! Quite
>how some junior officer manages that in the first place is an interesting
>question, but I'm sure a series of bad dice rolls and some PC
>intervention/incompetence could do it.

Of course the junior officer could be the PC - you know the one, who puts all their HPs into fighting skills and neglects relationships. That's why they're stuck out in the backwoods of Sartar and get their important messages ignored.

>Plus her Trickster, of course. The
>one who's giving her an augment of -14 all the time. Yes, I re-read that a
>few times, and did the sums to check. That's not a skill. It really is an
>augment of -14. I gave up trying to calculate what his *ability* in "noisy"
>must be like.

About 5W7, a godlike ability to bring unwanted attention to Kallyr.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/