Hello!

From: sonofmrgreengenes2000 <drfegg_at_...>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2004 13:00:30 -0000

Hi, just joined group and eager to contribute in my own small way. Have been gaming for 25 years starting with (ahem) AD&D/Runequest. Still gaming with current group in and around Prax. Interests are varied but currently workng on ancient technology of mining in Cornwall. I'm sorry but my mind does tend to drift into the areas of "what if" and in my campaign part of the dislike of the God Learners was (is) that they used sorcery to produce technoloical effects (pumps and engines using animate bronze for example) and Mostali technology. Have you any idea how much the use of coal and it's bi-products are? In an old campagin Mostali used vulcanised rubber for wheels and boots...have you any idea how noisy it could get underground.
Anyway let me know what is going on please Cheers Steve