Re: siege engines

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 17:50:26 -0000

Roderick said:

> You could certainly mount them there. I notice that there's no use
of Solar
> Magic at the siege (at least in KoS - sorry if it's been discussed
in the
> early days, I had to delete ~700 messages unread when I got back
from a week
> away from home...). No bolts fo Sunfire burning the place to a
crisp.

You need a clear sky for that and I suspect that the skies over Whitewall are never that clear. There's definitely got to be a continual battle for the elements over the city. I imagine anyone who isn't a Storm worshipper finds the place absolutely miserable weatherwise. Like England right?:-)

Oliver