RE: Re: siege engines

From: Jeff Richard <richj_at_...>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 11:43:58 -0700

> > You need a clear sky for that and I suspect that the skies over
> > Whitewall are never that clear. There's definitely got to be a
> > continual battle for the elements over the city. I imagine anyone
> > who isn't a Storm worshipper finds the place absolutely miserable
> > weatherwise. Like England right?:-)
> Or Seattle. :-).

With thunderstorms and snow - two things we don't get much of in Seattle (although we get plenty of snow in the hills and the mountains - maybe Seattle is like Karse and Sartar is like Leavenworth and Wenatchee).

> Me, I live in Sunny Central California, where for 6 months the
temperature
> hovers between 85 and 105, and the skis aren't cloudy all day. Gives
me the
> Dara Happan persepctive. The hills and Winter-time give me the
Heortling
> perspective. :-)

Ah yes. I grew in Concord (well, actually Clayton) - the new city of Issaries. I remember the local hills near Mt. Diablo catching on fire every year. Nearby was the Sacramento-San Joaquin Delta - which was very Dara Happan.

Jeff