RE: Re: Caves and Tunnels

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 20:14:42 +0100

> Excellent idea!
> Something akin to the WindSword in Griffin Mountain perhaps?
> Or is that not in keeping with HW?

As I recall, the Windsword required a lot of work to obtain. We'd need to sort this out a bit beyond "no-one's been able to pull it out yet"

Where did it come from, what powers does it have, why's it stuck in a rock, etc...

But it does NOT proclaim anyone king, OK?

Random sample thought on powers. It kills insects. Not Bats, that's too easy. But Fleas, yes.

Now, why would anyone enchant a sword to kill giant insects? Someone who was fighting trolls a lot, perhaps? Having it made of iron is good, too.

Why is The Blooded Hag guarding it? And who will she allow to take it? Beats me, so far. Someone had better have a chat with her and find out what she wants as payment.

Or, of course, it was used to kill the Hag, that's why its stuck in her. Its powers involve fighting Earth things. Don't know how much use that'll be?